Your dog is family. We feel the same way. And if you could hang out together all day, we know you would. But you work. You travel. And the humans in your life expect your attention, too. So, sometimes, your dog’s home alone more than you’d like. Dogs are social creatures who thrive in the company of other dogs and dog-friendly humans. That’s why DogServices provides high quality dog daycare and dog boarding where they can run and romp; lounge and lollygag; nuzzle and be nuzzled. Happy dogs are our business and, at DogServices, we take the job seriously.
What Makes DogServices Special?
- Three convenient locations: Staples Mill & Broad and Short Pump areas.
- Separate spaces for large and small breeds, senior dogs, and cats.
- Indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Full service grooming, baths, and power-rinses available on premises.
- Bedding and blankets provided at no extra charge.
- Stainless-steel food and water bowls provided.
- 24-hour staff on premises with indoor/outdoor camera surveillance.
- Staff trained in American Red Cross Pet First Aid.
- Multi-pet and extended-stay discounts.
- Extra TLC sessions, individual dog walks, 1-hour nature hikes, and dog training available.
- Medicines administered at no extra charge.
We specialize in dog boarding, dog daycare, grooming, and dog training. Read about our services and reservation policies below and, while you’re visiting, we hope you’ll check out our blog, Wagging Tales, for news about special events and discounts. You’ll also find us on Facebook and Pinterest. Wag on!
- Learn more about dog boarding
- Learn more about dog daycare
- Learn more about dog grooming
- Learn more about dog training
Our lobby is open 7 days a week
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am-7pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Sunday: 9am-6pm