DogServices welcomes dogs for sleepovers by reservation. Our buildings are staffed round-the-clock so your dog is never, ever left alone. Sure, you can call us a kennel, but we’re not your typical, boring old dog kennel. Think of us as a community play center for dogs! We provide an indoor/outdoor play facility with plenty of space for both group exercise and quiet time when needed. One of our friendly animal coaches will spend time with your dog to get to know him/her, and pair them up with a small group of other dogs for playtime based on a variety of factors including personality, size, and temperament. We provide loving attention and, just like home, your dog eats his own food, on his own schedule. We’ll even give medication for no extra charge.
Reservations are required for all boarders. A $30 cancellation fee will apply if a reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to your dog’s scheduled arrival date. Bordetella, DHLPPC and Rabies vaccinations are mandatory as well as no vet visits 5 or less days before your reservation. Proof of these shots is required, and your vet will be happy to fax us a copy at your request. Click here to read our policy on vaccine waiting periods. In order to keep meals consistent with home, you are required to bring food for your dog. Individual packaging is greatly appreciated. If you’re new to DogServices, we require your dog spend an orientation day with us before boarding for the first time. She’ll make some new canine friends while sniffing out our staff. This important visit allows us to assess your dog’s personality, behavior, and social profile to provide the best care and playgroup while she stays with us.
The Comforts of Home
- Play spaces, both indoors and out.
- Separate accommodations for little dogs at 4916 West Marshall St. (just blocks from our Thalbro St. location.)
- Camera security, round the clock, with 24-hour on-site human supervision.
- Beds and blankets provided, no extra charge.
- Stainless steel food and water bowls, provided.
- Food and feeding schedule remains consistent with home.
- Medications administered at no extra charge.
Dog Boarding and Daycare Extras
While your dog’s in our care, we freely dole out head-scratches, good-boy pats, and tummy rubs. But may we also recommend a daily Tender Loving Care (TLC) session? Each session gives your dog 15 minutes of one-on-one time with a caring staff member. It’s just the kind of focused, personal attention your dog would get at home. We offer individual dog walks, baths, power rinses, and grooming services including nail-clipping, teeth brushing, and ear cleaning. We’re also proud to offer 1-Hour Nature Hikes for our Thalbro Street and West Marshall Street locations through our friends at River City Dog Excursions. We’ll write-up a report card for dogs receiving TLC, a walk, or grooming services, as well as for our first-day dogs. It’s our way of keeping our clients and care-providers connected–and our dogs happy.
Dog Boarding Rates
- Dog Boarding: $30 per day
- Multi Dog Boarding: $27 per dog per day
- Late Checkout (after 12:00 noon – 2:00): $15
- Late Checkout after 2:00 is charged for the full day: $30
- No show is charged at the full day rate if not cancelled within 24-hours: $30
- Walks, TLC, Game of Fetch: $8 per 15 minute session
- 1.5 Hour Nature Hike (upcoming availability at all locations): Add $35
- Long-Term Dog Boarding Discount for 15 days or longer is also available
- Holiday Rate: Add $3 per day for School spring break, long weekend of Memorial date, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- Intact Dogs: 18 months or older add $4 per day for both daycare and boarding.
Getting Started, Dog Boarding and Daycare
As we mentioned above, new dogs are required to spend an orientation day with us before boarding for the first time. Your dog will make some new canine friends while sniffing out our staff. This important visit allows us to assess your dog’s personality, behavior, and social profile to provide the best care and playgroup while she stays with us. As soon as you book travel dates, please call to plan your orientation day and reserve your dog’s stay at DogServices reservation’s online. We’ll also need you to complete a new-client questionnaire on our site. If you need more information and advice on dog boarding in general, check out our article on dog boarding.
Cat Boarding too!
We welcome cats at our Little DogServices facility near Willow Lawn. In fact, this location is sometimes referred to as CatServices or Little Dog and Cat Services! Don’t worry, our feline guests are kept in a separate area away from our canine guests. Our cat condos are over six feet tall giving cats multiple play levels and comfortably accommodating two family cats staying together. If you need more information and advice on cat boarding in general, check out our article on cat boarding. If you’re ready to reserve your cat’s stay at Little DogServices you can make a reservation online.
Cat care includes:
- Boarding at $17 per day
- Multi-pet board $14 per cat per day
- Litter pans scooped twice each day
- Organic litter to keep paws healthy and prevent irritation
- Beds and blankets provided at no extra charge
- Medicine administered at no extra charge
Nature Hikes / Dog Excursions
You can now add a 1. 5 Hour Nature Hike during your dog’s stay upcoming at all DogServices locations ! The 1.5 hour nature hike/dog excursion is $35. Simply book directly through DogServices and our friends at River City Dog Excursions pick up your dog during a day of daycare or boarding, take them on a nature hike at a nearby trail or park to run, play, and explore, and return them to DogServices afterward. At the end of the day, your dog will be very tired and VERY happy.