You may be aware that we have a waiting period for dogs after receiving vaccines before they can come or return to DogServices, but did you know there are different waiting periods for different vaccines? We’ve consulted with a local veterinarian and outlined our updated waiting period guidelines below. These waiting periods help your dog build sufficient immunity to make them less susceptible to catching or transferring viruses. Our customers’ health and safety is paramount and the goal of these waiting periods is to keep your dog, your dog’s playmates, and every furry friend of ours as healthy as possible!
DogServices’ Vaccine & Vet Visit Waiting Policy:
- 1st Rabies for puppies or rescued adults – wait period is 10 days
- Rabies booster for adults – wait period is 5 days
- DHLPP 2nd round for puppies – wait period is 10 days
- DHLPP Booster for adults – wait period is 5 days
- Injectable Bordetella – wait period is 5 days
- Oral Bordetella – wait period is 5 days
- Intranasal Bordetella – wait period is 10 days
- Any vet visit – wait period is 5 days
Please refer to these guidelines when your dog is due for vaccines or visiting the vet and as always, let us know if you have any questions.